These are the best baked meatballs out there! A crispy crust and a juicy and flavorful center. These meatballs are sure to quickly become a family favorite!
There’s always one meal I know that everyone in the family will eat and love. That meal is spaghetti and meatballs. I always end up serving my spaghetti and meatballs. I usually double or triple the recipe and freeze what we don’t eat so I have a quick meal on hand that is a guaranteed winner.
These meatballs can be frozen. Place on a baking sheet after forming into meatballs and place in the freezer to freeze. Once frozen, remove from baking sheet and transfer to a resealable plastic bag for longer term storage. They will stay good in the freezer for 1 to 3 months.
Leftovers and Reheating Instructions
Store in an airtight container or plastic bag in the refrigerator. Will stay good for up to 5 days.
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
The Best Baked Meatballs
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Shape into 1 to 1.5 inch balls. Whatever size you choose, they should all be roughly the same size for even cooking.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes. Serve hot.