The Stay at Home Chef Family Favorites Cookbook
A beautiful hardcover cookbook containing over 200 family and fan favorites from the popular Stay-At-Home Chef website.
Rachel Farnsworth, also known as The Stay-at-Home Chef, has long been known by her fans and followers as someone who is relatable and down-to-earth, but her recipes are what really make people fans. The Stay-at-Home Chef Family Favorites Cookbook is a complete cookbook that includes all of Rachel’s family and fan favorites. Featuring traditional favorites like smothered pork chops and baked meatloaf as well as less-traditional favorites like lasagna-stuffed chicken and brown butter garlic angel hair pasta, this complete cookbook will cover every meal for every occasion — from breakfast to dinner and everything in between. With recipes for main dishes along with salads, sides, breads, soups and stews, as well as cakes, cookies, and other sweet treats, current fans and new followers alike will find everything they expect from one of YouTube’s most popular home cooks.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Over 200 amazing recipes for every meal and every occasion. In fact, there are over 346 recipes with the included variations!
- Beautiful hardcover binding and incredible photography throughout. A photo for every recipe!
- QR codes for every recipe that link to a video that shows how to make the recipe.
- Insightful tutorials for cooking essentials like baking bacon, making gravy, cooking a perfect steak, and more.
The Stay at Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook
120 restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home in your slow cooker!
National Best Seller Cookbook!
The Stay-at-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook:
Everyone loves restaurant-quality meals, but not everyone loves the cost. What if you could make restaurant-quality meals in your slow cooker at home, and at a fraction of the cost of the restaurants? The Stay at Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook features 120 incredible recipes that are simple, satisfying, and much less expensive to make than if you were eating them in a restaurant. Rachel Farnsworth (The Stay at Home Chef) creates simple, satisfying recipes that will appeal to anyone who is short on time but still wants to enjoy delicious meals at home. Every recipe in The Stay at Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook uses everyday ingredients and features simple instructions. Slow cooking is one of the easiest and most budget-friendly ways to cook, and The Stay at Home Chef will show you how to do it right!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
• Amazing recipes for breakfasts, sides, soups and stews, sandwiches, dips and snacks, and desserts, as well as entrée recipes for beef, chicken, pork, and pasta, grains, and beans
• Simple tips for using your slow cooker, storing your meals safely, and troubleshooting common slow cooking problems
• Loads of variations that will enable you to mix and match recipes to suit your family’s tastes
• Helpful advice for making the most of your recipes and ensuring they come out of your slow cooker perfectly cooked and just in time for dinner