Sign in and save recipe to your profile.Sign In
Blackberry, Basil, and Ricotta Pizza
- 1 14 to 16-inch unbaked pizza crust
- 1 TB. olive oil
- 1 small package blackberries halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 10 large basil leaves sliced into strips
- Preheat a 14 to 16-inch pizza stone in an oven at 500 degrees.
- Rub the olive oil over the pizza crust. Smash half of the blackberries and spread out over the crust.
- Top oiled crust with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Scatter remaining blackberries over the pizza. Place spoonfuls of ricotta randomly over the pizza.
- Bake on the pizza stone for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese starts to brown. Scatter basil leaves over the pizza during the last few minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 large slices.