Use up all of those Thanksgiving leftovers and make something new and delicious. Thanksgiving leftover pizza is a delicious way to mix things up!
This post is sponsored by McCormick. All opinions expressed are my own.
Do you need some fresh ideas for all of those Thanksgiving leftovers? You can easily mix and match your leftovers to create a delicious Thanksgiving inspired pizza! In our house we love a good Thanksgiving leftover sandwich, but after a few days we are always looking to mix things up and transform the same flavors into something new and exciting.
This recipe is inspired by McCormick Simply Better Turkey Gravy. You can always count on McCormick to provide quality products and their Simply Better Turkey Gravy is no exception. It’s made with real and flavorful ingredients, like hearty stock, vegetables and McCormick herbs and spices. Instead of a traditional pizza sauce, we’re using McCormick Simply Better Turkey Gravy as our base. You can also use a McCormick Turkey Gravy packet. Simply mix it up according to the package directions. Spread an even layer onto an unbaked pizza crust.
What kind of pizza crust should I use?You can use a prepared homemade crust, canned roll out dough, or any other kind of ready to bake pizza crust to make this recipe. Baking your pizza on a pizza stone will provide the best results with the crispiest crust.
Which Thanksgiving leftovers will work best on this pizza?This recipe specifically uses a gravy sauce and is topped with leftover turkey, leftover mashed potatoes, leftover stuffing, and leftover cranberry sauce. Other leftover ideas can be mixed and matched to create fun flavor combinations. Leftover sweet potato casserole could provide a fun sweet addition. Leftover vegetables can be added as well.
For more Thanksgiving recipes and Thanksgiving leftover ideas visit McCormick.com/thanksgiving where you’ll find plenty of delicious and quality recipes your family will love.
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
- 1 ready to bake pizza crust
- 1/2 cup McCormick Simply Better Turkey Gravy
- 1 cup turkey diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread gravy in an even layer onto the ready to bake pizza crust, leaving a small edge for the crust.
- Spread diced turkey around the pizza and cover with shredded cheese to keep the turkey from drying out.
- Spoon small amounts of mashed potatoes and stuffing around the pizza.
- Drizzle cranberry sauce on top of pizza. Warm sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time if needed in order for the sauce to easily drizzle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Slice and serve hot.