This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggie Bake is an easy weeknight dinner that is full of healthy flavor. And it is all made on one pan!
This recipe for Greek Chicken is amazingly delicious. The Greek-inspired sauce will make you want to lick the pan. The roasted veggies mixed in with olives and pepperoncinis are are absolutely to die for. It’s all topped off with some crumbled feta cheese for an easy, one pan dinner that is sure to become a family favorite. And it’s healthy too!
Greek food is often associated with The Mediterranean Diet. Since it is largely protein and produce based, with healthy fats involved, this is a great cuisine for healthy eating. This recipe is no exception as it is packed full of veggies, protein, with a little bit of added healthy fat.
What does Greek food consist of?
The Greeks have several staples in their diet. Vegetables include olives, olive oil, lemons, cucumbers, tomatoes, and eggplant. Greeks also eat feta cheese, eggs, bread, grains, potatoes, rice, and pasta. Common proteins are fish, chicken, and lamb.
How long do you bake boneless skinless chicken breasts?
Boneless skinless chicken breasts need to be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. When chicken is baked at 375 degrees, it should take approximately 30-35 minutes to bake your chicken to the proper internal temperature. Actual time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts and is best accurately measured with a meat thermometer.
For more great sheet pan meals check out my Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes and my Italian Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies. Both are great, quick and easy weeknight dinners the whole family will love.
Watch the video below where I walk you through every step of the recipe.
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggie Bake
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncinis
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay your chicken breasts out onto the pan. Spread out onion, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and olive out onto the pan, surrounding the chicken. Sprinkle pepperoncinis on top of the chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, basil, cumin, salt, and paprika. Drizzle over chicken and veggies. Give veggies a toss to coat with the olive oil mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. When finished, sprinkle with feta cheese.