Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken Broccoli and Potatoes is an easy weeknight dinner that’s all made on one sheet pan. It’s full of flavor and simple to make which makes it the perfect family dinner for busy nights.
As a busy mom, I’m all about having quick weeknight dinners and I know that many of my followers feel the same way. When I was a new mom I always felt overwhelmed with the little ones underfoot and as my children have gotten older I find myself busy in new ways. A good sheet pan dinner is just what the doctor ordered!
This sheet pan dinner is perfect for my family. It’s flavorful, filling, and has enough nutrition that I feel like a good mom. It’s easy to toss everything together and get it into the oven while you work on other things like helping kids with homework or vacuuming, or just finding a moment of quiet to regain your sanity. You can never seem to get enough time for that, can you?
I like to add just a little bit of extra parmesan cheese at the end of this recipe after it’s finished baking and the chicken is cooked through. Then I just pop it under the broiler for a couple of minutes to get it to melt and brown up the chicken a bit.
If that feels like too much effort, I don’t blame you. You can serve it up exactly as written, but I’ve added this as a note in the recipe for moms who need the extra cheese. I’m one of those moms.
If you need other easy weeknight meals, I’ve got you covered. You should check out my Italian Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies. It’s actually a really beautiful dinner and requires very little effort. If you’ve got broccoli lovers in the family then you should check out my Lemon Garlic Chicken and Broccoli Bake too. Similar concept as this recipe, less ingredients.
Watch the video below where I walk you through every step of this recipe and hopefully provide some entertainment value along the way. You can check out my entire collection of video recipes over on YouTube. That’ll keep you busy for quite a few hours while you sit around and eat bon bons all day. That’s what moms do right? (I try to keep the fantasy alive).
Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken Broccoli and Potatoes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pound small red potatoes quartered
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Lay chicken breasts out onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with lemon juice and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and lemon pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes and broccoli florets. Toss with butter, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes and broccoli out into an even layer on the sheet pan, surrounding the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and the potatoes and broccoli are fork tender.
- Garnish with lemon zest and freshly chopped parsley (optional).