This super easy One Pan Breakfast Bake has crispy bacon, hash browns, and eggs, and takes just 5 minutes of hands-on time to create a complete and delicious breakfast.
We love a good, hearty breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, after all. Hash browns, eggs, bacon, toast, yum! Maybe throw in a banana for a little healthy sweetness. What we don’t love? Cold cereal. It never fills anyone up and the kids are always hungry within an hour or two.
It is so important to have quick, easy breakfast recipes, especially in the winter when everyone is just a little bit more hungry. But quick does not have to mean expensive, processed, or unsatisfying. This recipe will ensure your family gets a delicious and hearty breakfast to start their day, and only requires 5 minutes of hands on time!
Regular or thick cut bacon in a One Pan Breakfast Bake:
This recipe calls for thick cut bacon. It takes a bit longer to cook than regular cut bacon and is the perfect balance for the amount of time it takes to cook the hash browns. You want to make sure they cook at the same rate. If you like super crispy bacon you can try out regular cut.
The cheese in this recipe is completely optional. We are total cheese lovers, and can’t resist some good old cheesy hash browns. You can also get a little more creative and add some spices to your hash browns like garlic powder, onion powder, or paprika.
Other Add ins:
If you are really feeling fancy, throw in some veggies like diced bell pepper and chopped onions. It takes a little extra time but you can always prepare this before hand. Diced veggies like that stay good in an airtight container for several days. And adding vegetables in with your breakfast is always going to be a good thing.
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
One Pan Breakfast Bake
One Pan Breakfast Bake with Bacon, Hash Browns, and Eggs
- 7 slices thick cut bacon
- 10 ounces frozen shredded hash browns
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Lay bacon strips to line the outer edges of the pan and place one strip down the middle, making two large open squares.
- Spread the hash browns in the two open spaces. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until bacon is almost crispy.
- Remove tray from oven and use a spoon to make 4 wells in the hash browns. Crack eggs directly into the wells. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over hash browns.
- Return to the oven and bake until egg whites are set and bacon is crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes.