Can I make this ahead? How long does waffle batter stay good in the fridge?
What kind of waffle maker do I need?
How many waffles does this waffle recipe make? Can I double or triple this recipe?
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Perfectly Easy Homemade Waffle Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour in buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Cook in a preheated waffle maker using 1/2 cup of batter for Belgian style, and 1/3 cup for American style. Amount of batter varies based on waffle iron.
- Serve hot with syrup, fresh berries, and/or whipped cream
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox ?
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!