Sign in and save recipe to your profile.Sign In
Easy Cheesy Rice Pilaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter and olive oil over medium-high eat. Add in the onion and sautee for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the rice and toast for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the broth, cover the pan, and bring the broth to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until all the broth is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese, white pepper, and salt. Enjoy!