Grilled Vegetables have an amazing flavor! Whether you are making a grilled vegetable salad, or grilled vegetable skewers, this recipe will have you covered.
What are the best vegetables to grill?
The better question is, are there are any vegetables that aren’t good for grilling? Because the vast majority of vegetables are perfect for cooking on the grill. Corn is the summer classic, but asparagus, eggplant, bell peppers, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes are also great when grilled to perfection.
When grilling multiple vegetables at the same time, it’s important that they all have similar cooking times. This recipe is designed to pair vegetables with similar cooking times so you can create skewers or serve up a grilled vegetable salad.
Can I add meat in with my grilled vegetable skewers?
Yes! Meat can be threaded onto your skewers in between your vegetables, but it’s important that you use meat that also has a similar cooking time. Cubes of chicken are a great option as well as cubes of steak, like top sirloin, ribeye, or New York strip steak.
If you like this recipe, you may also be interested in these other fantastic grilling recipes to go with it:
- Perfect Grilled Pork Chops
- Easy Grilled Zucchini
- Simple Grilled Salmon
- Easy Grilled Shrimp
- Perfect Grilled Asparagus
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 2 bell peppers cut into chunks
- 8 oz mushrooms quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat, about 400 degrees F.
- Combine all the vegetables in a mixing bowl and toss to coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on a grill in a grill basket over medium-high heat until vegetables are tender and the tomatoes pop, about 15-20 minutes. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.