Sriracha Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Pineapple is a winning appetizer! Bacon is wrapped around pineapple and glazed with a sweet and smokey sriracha-honey sauce in this spectacular small bite.
This sweet and smoky appetizer has just enough kick to wake up your taste buds and leave you drooling for more. Wrap some pineapple with a little bacon, and throw a little sweet sauce on top to candy it and you’ve got an easy little appetizer that is sweet, salty, and I’ve even thrown in some spice. Love it!
I first made this for a party I was catering with a sweet theme. I wanted to add a savory element and this recipe was born. It was a huge hit! In fact, it stole the show. Turns out people loved it just as much as all the sweets! I’ve brought it to numerous parties since with rave results every time. Just be sure to get one fresh out of the oven, because they will be gone before you know it.
Watch the video below to see a full length cooking demonstration of this recipe with more tips and tricks, including an amazing tip for cutting pineapple. It’s the fool proof way to cut any pineapple.
I’ve got a whole YouTube Channel where I’ve given myself my own cooking show. Come join me there and subscribe to see all 200 videos!
Sriracha Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Sriracha-Honey Glazed Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple
Time to Make It
Bacon is wrapped around pineapple and glazed with a sweet and smokey sriracha-honey sauce in this spectacular appetizer.
Author: Rachel Farnsworth
Yield: 20-25 pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 lb thick cut bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2-4 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro stems
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 4-sided baking sheet.
- Cut the bacon in half so you'll have twice as many strips to work with. Wrap each pineapple chunk in a piece of bacon and place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, honey, lime juice, sriracha, and soy sauce. Pour over each piece of bacon-wrapped pineapple to glaze. Sprinkle cilantro stems over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crispy.
- Insert toothpicks into each bite for easy serving. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
Recipe adapted from The Cafe Sucre Farine
More Delish Appetizers:
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox 😃
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY OTHER RECIPES