Decadent S’mores Brownies are to die for! They’re rich and fudgy with crispy graham cracker pieces and gooey marshmallows. This is a fun, delicious treat that’s sure to please.
What could be more satisfying than roasting a marshmallow to golden perfection over a campfire? Throw some chocolate and graham crackers in and you’ve got one of mine and America’s favorite treats. What? You wish you could roast marshmallows and make s’mores but you can’t? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. S’mores brownies have it all—your favorite home made brownie, crackly graham crackers and toasty, golden mallows on top. Invite some friends over for a campfire treat in your kitchen—they’ll all be begging for s’more!
My Other Recipes
Won’t the marshmallows just melt instead of brown?
We are able to “toast” the marshmallows to golden brown by adding them after the brownies are baked and then using the broiler. Be extremely vigilant on this step, as it will easily burn the marshmallows if they are left in too long.
Can I use a boxed brownie mix?
Yes, I prefer homemade, of course, but a boxed mix will work. Prepare the box mix as directed and pour over graham crackers. Bake as directed and then add the toppings and broil.
PRO TIP: Be sure to line your pan with parchment paper. Not only will this prevent your brownies from sticking, it also creates a nice little carrier that allows you to easily remove your brownies in one solid slab. This is especially important for a recipe like this that involves some sticky layers.
If you like brownies, check out these recipes for a few variations on this scrumptious treat:
- Best Brownie Recipe Ever
- Oreo Fudge Brownies With Cookie Dough Frosting
- Best Cheesecake Brownies
- Ultimate Slutty Brownies
- Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Decadent S'mores Brownies
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 2-3 whole hershey's chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9x9 pan with parchment paper. Use half of the graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan.
- Make the brownies: Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth (30 seconds). Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined.
- Pour over graham crackers into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until brownies are cooked through. Meanwhile, break the remaining graham crackers into small pieces. Do the same with the chocolate bars.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle crackers, chocolate bar pieces, and marshmallows over the brownies.
- Return pan to oven approximately 8 inches under the broiler element. Broil, watching closely, until marshmallows are browned (about 2 minutes).
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox!
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!