Skillet Garlic Butter Pork Chops are made in one pan with green beans for an easy dinner that is super tasty!
This recipe is sponsored by Walmart. All opinions expressed are my own.
Pork chops are a family favorite dinner recipe. You’ll need only a handful of simple ingredients to make this delicious dinner. These chops are made in a skillet along with green beans and are coated in a garlic butter sauce.
My Other Recipes
All of the ingredients for this recipe, as well as the cookware, were purchased from my local Walmart. Don’t you love the cast iron skillet from The Pioneer Woman’s line? It’s gorgeous! Walmart is bringing you tender, juicy, quality meats at the prices you love. They have solution free pork which means it hasn’t been injected full of a sodium solution to plump things up. Be sure to check out their no solution pork options, as well as their selection of certified Angus beef.
Want to make things even more convenient? Be sure to check out Walmart’s online grocery pickup. You order all of your groceries online and then all you have to do is pull into the parking lot at your local Walmart. They will bring out all your groceries and load them for you.
What cut of pork chops should I buy?
This recipe will work with both boneless center cut chops and bone-in center cut chops. The bone will ensure more even cooking, but boneless will also be delicious.
What temperature does pork need to be cooked to?
Pork needs to be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking times for pork chops will vary slightly based on how thick your chops are cut. Use a meat thermometer to ensure accuracy.
If you like this recipe, you may be interested in these other pork chop recipes:
Skillet Garlic Butter Pork Chops and Green Beans
- 2 bone in center cut pork chops 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- Season both sides of pork chops with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and paprika.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Melt butter in skillet. On one side add in pork chops and sear 3-5 minutes on each side. On the other half of the skillet, add in green beans and saute 7 to 10 minutes until tender crisp while the pork chops cook on the other side.
- Add garlic to butter in bottom of skillet and saute in with the green beans, and cook one minute. Spoon garlic butter over chops. Check temperature of pork and continue cooking, if needed, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve hot and season to taste.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox!
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!