Prep Time: 5 minutes
Roast Time: 75 to 105 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 (2-3 pound) boneless, skinless turkey breast
3 TB butter, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, thyme, black pepper, white pepper, and cayenne pepper.
3. Rub turkey breast with spice mixture.
4. Top turkey breast with butter slices.
5. Place turkey breast in an oven bag. Place the oven bag in a shallow roasting pan.
6. Roast in the preheated oven for 75 to 105 minutes, until the turkey reaches 165 degrees.
7. Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes, until interior temperature reaches 170 degrees.
8. Remove from oven bag, slice, and serve.