Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies only require 6 ingredients to create perfectly soft and delicious cookies with a cute little kiss on top. Chocolate peanut butter lovers will devour these!
Peanut butter lovers of the world, here is a cookie with your name on it! These Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are delicious and easy to make—they only require five ingredients plus a kiss for the top! We’ve got nutty, salty, sweet and chocolate covered in one magical morsel.
These are super simple to make. You will start by mixing peanut butter, brown and white sugar, an egg, and vanilla, then baking for only 8 minutes. You’ll top them with a Hershey Kiss, which will melt onto the cookie enough to keep it in place and shape the little dough ball into a crinkly, round cookie that’s both darling and delicious.
My Other Recipes
Why is there no flour in this recipe?
It may seem a little different to make a cookie without flour, but this delicious dough doesn’t require any flour. Perk: that makes them a great treat for gluten-free cookie lovers.
Do I need to add the chocolate kisses? Can I use this recipe for plain peanut butter cookies?
No, you don’t have to “Kiss” your cookies. Without the Hershey Kiss, you still have a delicious peanut butter cookie. Once the cookies are formed into dough balls, simply press a criss-cross into the tops with a fork.
Why do these look like mounds once they’re baked?
These cookies don’t naturally flatten out. If you’re making them without chocolate, you will want to press them with a fork before baking. If you are “kissing your cookies,” they get that nice, round look once you top them with the Hershey Kiss.
Can I make the cookie dough in advance?
Yes, you can absolutely make the dough in advance. It only takes about 5 minutes to make the dough, so it doesn’t save a whole lot of time, but if it helps, do it! Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container. It will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer.
If you’re looking for some awesome cookie recipes, look no further—we’ve got you covered:
- Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- Perfect Cowboy Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Old Fashioned Gingerbread Cookies
- Chocolate Turtle Cookies
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 unwrapped Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together on high until creamy and smooth, 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, spoon the dough and roll into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet and place approximately 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes.
- Within 1-2 minutes of removing cookies from oven, gently press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Allow cookies to finish cooling completely on baking sheet before enjoying.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox ?
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!