Apple Glazed Roasted Pork Loin is perfectly sweet and savory. Seasoned pork loin is roasted and then drizzled with the most amazing, delicious glaze—impress your guests or treat yourself!
Whether you’re looking for something new to make for Sunday dinner, or you need an easy and impressive dish to serve up for company, this recipe is super simple and perfectly delicious. The roast comes out juicy and flavorful with just the right balance between sweet and savory. This is one of those meals that is sure to impress!
Can Apple-Glazed Roasted Pork Loin be made in a slow-cooker?
Yes. It is still recommended to sear the pork loin and season it the same. Place in slow-cooker and cook on low for about 4 hours or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from the slow-cooker and let rest on a plate for 3-5 minutes, while you prepare the glaze.
Like any roast, this one goes great with most traditional side dishes. We like it with salad and potatoes, either roasted or mashed. Cooked veggies like green beans and asparagus also go great, and don’t forget the rolls—they’re an easy win!
A meat thermometer is a wonderful device to add to your kitchen toolset. We recommend buying one. If you don’t have one handy, be sure to follow the bake time and not go over, which could result in a dry roast.
If you want to give your pork the best chance at retaining a good amount of moisture, cut up some apples and onions to add to your roasting pan.
Storage and Reheating Instructions:
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in an oven preheated to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, wrapped in tin foil, until warmed through.
If you like this tasty pork roast, you may also like these other delicious roasted meat dinners:
- Classic Sunday Pot Roast
- Garlic Brown Butter Roasted Beef Tenderloin
- Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- Perfectly Juicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Garlic Butter Herb Prime Rib
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Apple Glazed Roasted Pork Loin
- 1 2 to 3 pound pork loin trimmed and tied
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the loin in the skillet until all sides are browned, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dijon mustard and apple cider vinegar. Brush over pork roast.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook pork to an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size of the roast. Use a probe thermometer for accuracy.
- Meanwhile, make the apple glaze by melting the butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. Whisk in cornstarch until all specks of white are absorbed. Pour in apple juice and whisk in dijon mustard, brown sugar, and cider vinegar. Continue to whisk until sauce is thickened, which should only take a couple of minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and let rest about 5 minutes before cutting.
- Slice meat and serve hot drizzled with apple glaze.