Jalapeno Cheese Bread
- 1/2 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yeast with the salt and warm water. Add in the flour and knead until well combined.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape the dough into a large ball and elongate it into an oval about 1 inch thick. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and scatter the jalapenos on top. Keep the jalapenos towards the center as they will spread out as the cheese melts and dough puffs up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.
About The Stay At Home Chef
We share restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. Our team of chefs and creatives is bringing back the family dinner in a really delicious way!