This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Slow Cooker
Easy Slow Cooker Chili-Lime Mexican Shredded Beef
An easy slow cooker beef for use in tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and more!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 2 to 3 pound beef chuck roast
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 limes juiced
- Place the chuck roast into the bottom of a 5 to 8 quart
- Slow Cooker.
- Pour soda over chuck roast.
- Season with chili powder, salt, and garlic.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 8 hours until easily shredded with a fork.
- Shred and pour lime juice over. Serve hot.
Calories: 723kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 65g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 234mg | Sodium: 889mg | Potassium: 1182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 10.5mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 7.4mg
My Other Recipes
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox!
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!