This Peanut Butter Fudge is so silky and smooth it melts in your mouth. It’s easy to make and only requires four ingredients to produce a fool proof easy peanut butter fudge that is absolute perfection!
The perfect peanut fudge must absolutely be silky and smooth. There’s nothing worse than a grainy peanut butter fudge. This recipe is absolutely fool proof and is made in the microwave for a perfectly smooth peanut butter fudge every single time.
It’s absolutely vital to use sweetened condensed milk to create perfectly smooth fudge. It works every single time and provides the perfect level of sweetness. Use a high quality white chocolate in this recipe for best results as well.
Fudge should be stored in an airtight container. I like to use a plastic storage container or a resealable plastic bag, but you can also wrap it in aluminum foil. Fudge can be stored at room temperature, but will last longer when stored in the fridge.
How Do You Make Microwave Fudge?
All of the ingredients can be combined directly in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Microwaving for longer periods of time, or for too long will result in burnt chocolate that becomes grainy and difficult to work with. The ingredients will continue to melt outside of the microwave as you stir them so it is best to simply stir until melted once only small lumps remain.
Watch the video below for a visual demonstration of every step of this recipe. You’ll see exactly how easy it is to make this fudge!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, white chocolate, and vanilla extract.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in between.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut into small pieces for serving. Store in the fridge.