Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 orange zested
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick cooking spray. If you want to be fancy, line the bottom of the pan with orange slices (optional).
- In a small saucepan, combine the orange juice, orange zest, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Place your chicken thighs skin-side up in the prepared baking dish. Pour half of the glaze over the chicken thighs.
- Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes. Take the remaining glaze and pour it over the chicken.
- Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes. The skin will get nice and crisp and browned.
Coconut rice is super easy to make. Take 1 1/2 cups of rice, add in 1 can of coconut milk (which is 2 cups), and 1 cup water. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking until all the liquid has been absorbed (about 15 minutes).
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox ?
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!