Nutella and Greek yogurt mixed together to create the most heavenly Nutella fruit dip!
We absolutely love summertime when the kids are out of school and vacations and adventuring are around every corner. Summer calls for grilling, popsicles, and loads of fresh fruit, which is why we are so excited to share with you this family favorite recipe.
It seems so simple and too good to be true. How could Greek yogurt and Nutella taste so good together? You might think that we’ve lost our edge to share such a simple recipe, but summer is all about simplicity and we are all about that!
Hand Whisking or Hand Mixer?
Some things really require a hand or stand mixer, but this Nutella fruit dip is just not one of them. You can easily whisk this by hand, or if you want to use your trusty hand mixer, you can use that too.
Grab your favorite Greek-style plant-based yogurt and simply use in place of the dairy yogurt.
Rainbow Fruit Platter:
A rainbow fruit platter is a fun way to serve up fruit dip. Simply pick one fruit for each color of the rainbow.
- Red – strawberries, raspberries, cherries, red apples
- Orange – oranges, papaya, cantaloupe, peaches
- Yellow – pineapple, bananas, mango
- Green – kiwi, green grapes, honeydew melon, green apples
- Blue – blueberries, blackberries, acai berries
- Indigo/Violet – red grapes, plums
Storage Instructions for Nutella Fruit Dip:
This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight Tupperware container for up to 3 to 5 days.
If you like this recipe, you may be interested in these other light dessert recipes:
- Ultimate Guide to Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Luscious Lemon Bars
- Classic Baked Apples
- Ultimate Guide to British Scones
Nutella Fruit Dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Place yogurt and nutella into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk or use a hand mixer until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for later.