Light and fluffy cheesecake swirled with creamy Nutella sits on top of a graham cracker crust. Your tastebuds will swoon over these No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars.
No bake desserts are a staple dessert in our house. Know what else is a staple in our house? Nutella!
We always have massive jars of Nutella in our pantry because we absolutely love it. This year for National Cheesecake Day I developed a no bake cheesecake designed for Nutella lovers. The result is a light and fluffy cheesecake that is swirled with my favorite chocolate hazelnut spread. It’s not dense like a baked cheesecake. No bake usually means it’s hot outside so I’ve keep this nice and airy. It’s a refreshing treat on a hot day, and still gives you your cheesecake fix.
Watch the video to see how this recipe is made. If you are a visual learner this should help you see how to put the whole thing together and answer any questions you might have.
No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1½ teaspoons powdered gelatin
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together graham crackers and butter until all the crumbs are wet. Press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Pour cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour heavy cream into a large mixing bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Whip in sour cream and finally extract.
- Microwave gelatin mixture for about 15 seconds, or until it turns clear. Pour into cream cheese mixture while mixing. Fold whipping cream in with the cream cheese until well combined. Spread on top of graham cracker layer.
- Place Nutella into a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds to thin it out. Drizzle it over the cream cheese layer. Use a butter knife to gently swirl it around.
- Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Slice and serve.
Check out these other great Cheesecake Recipes from some of my blogging friends as we celebration National Cheesecake Day!
Pretzel Crusted Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce from Like Mother Like Daughter
Pistachio Cheesecake with Coconut Macaroon Crust from Ashlee Marie
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip from Jamie Cooks It Up!
No Bake Fresh Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes from Real Mom Kitchen
Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites from Food Crafts and Family
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from Butter With A Side of Bread
Mini Chocolate Mousse Oreo Cheesecakes from Creations by Kara
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecake from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
And don’t forget our other Cheesecake Recipes to really get your cheesecake fix in!
Blueberry Cheesecake from Like Mother Like Daughter
Perfect New York Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis from The Stay At Home Chef
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Ashlee Marie
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Jamie Cooks it Up!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Triangles from Real Mom Kitchen
Banana Cream Cheesecakes from Butter With A Side of Bread
Almond Coconut Cheesecake from Creations by Kara
Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups from Like Mother Like Daughter
No Bake Cake Batter Cheesecake from Ashlee Marie
Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Mini No Bake Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecakes from Real Mom Kitchen
Rocky Road Cheesecake from Butter With A Side of Bread
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Creations by Kara