Light and fluffy cheesecake swirled with creamy Nutella sits on top of a graham cracker crust. Your tastebuds will swoon over these No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars.
No bake desserts are a staple dessert in our house. Know what else is a staple in our house? Nutella!
My Other Recipes
We always have massive jars of Nutella in our pantry because we absolutely love it. This year for National Cheesecake Day I developed a no bake cheesecake designed for Nutella lovers. The result is a light and fluffy cheesecake that is swirled with my favorite chocolate hazelnut spread. It’s not dense like a baked cheesecake. No bake usually means it’s hot outside so I’ve keep this nice and airy. It’s a refreshing treat on a hot day, and still gives you your cheesecake fix.
No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars
No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together graham crackers and butter until all the crumbs are wet. Press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Pour cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour heavy cream into a large mixing bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Whip in sour cream and finally extract.
- Microwave gelatin mixture for about 15 seconds, or until it turns clear. Pour into cream cheese mixture while mixing. Fold whipping cream in with the cream cheese until well combined. Spread on top of graham cracker layer.
- Place Nutella into a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds to thin it out. Drizzle it over the cream cheese layer. Use a butter knife to gently swirl it around.
- Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Slice and serve.
Watch the video to see how this recipe is made. If you are a visual learner this should help you see how to put the whole thing together and answer any questions you might have.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox 😃
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!