Chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cup filling, and a chocolate ganache create three layers of no bake goodness. No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars are simply irresistible!
Cookie dough has a special place in my heart. The very first thing I learned how to make was chocolate chip cookies. I’ve had my fair share of raw cookie dough in my days. Now, I know that there’s some concern about salmonella and such, so if you are worried about that, be sure to check out the notes in my recipe for a way to cook the flour prior to using it in the recipe.
Cookie dough bars are a thing of beauty. Edible cookie dough topped off with chocolate? Yes, please! I decided to take it up a notch by adding in a layer of peanut butter cup filling. The result is something absolutely marvelous. It’s rich and you only need a small piece, but that doesn’t stop me from eating way too much in one sitting. You’ve been warned!
Sometimes written instructions can leave you with some questions, so be sure to watch the video where you can see exactly how this recipe is made. Not only is it educational, it’ll leave you drooling too. You can add to the drool by checking out the rest of my YouTube Channel too. There’s more than 150 restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home so there’s definitely something you’ll drool over.
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar, tightly packed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream (optional)
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Make the cookie dough layer by using a hand mixer to cream together butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix in salt and vanilla. Slowly mix in flour and sweetened condensed milk, alternating between the two. Stir in mini chocolate chips. Press the dough into the prepared baking pan.
- Make the peanut butter layer by using a hand mixer to cream together peanut butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Gently spread the peanut butter mixture over the cookie dough layer.
- Make the chocolate layer by pouring the chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. For a softer chocolate layer, pour in heavy cream (optional). Microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chocolate is smooth and melted. Pour over peanut butter layer immediately and smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing and serving.
Want more chocolate chip cookie inspired recipes? I’ve teamed up with some of my blogging friends to bring you 21 more amazing Chocolate Chip Cooke Recipes in celebration of National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Check them out and drool a little!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cone from Ashlee Marie
Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Real Mom Kitchen
Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Butter With A Side of Bread
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies from Life Made Simple
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Creations by Kara
Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies from Yummy Healthy Easy
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Like Mother Like Daughter
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Ashlee Marie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Glasses from The Stay At Home Chef
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from Butter With A Side of Bread
Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookies from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Bars from The Baker Upstairs
Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Creations by Kara
Easy Chocolate Chip Bisquick Cookies from Yummy Healthy Easy
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Real Mom Kitchen
Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two from Like Mother Like Daughter
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Ashlee Marie
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from The Stay At Home Chef
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Butter With A Side of Bread
Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Cookies from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
Millionaire Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
Candy Bar Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups from Creations by Kara
White Chocolate Coconut Cookies from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Double Chocolate Avocado Cookies from Yummy Healthy Easy
Vanishing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Real Mom Kitchen
Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Like Mother Like Daughter
Nutella Cream Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies from The Stay At Home Chef