Classic Marshmallow Fruit Dip uses only 3 ingredients to bring you a refreshing dip to pair with your favorite fruit. We’ve included 5 additional flavor options so you can customize this crowd favorite for any time of the year!
We love nothing more than snacking on fresh fruit in the summer. Everything is perfectly in season, and just tastes so deliciously sweet. Sometimes we’re looking for that little extra kick of something special to go with plain fruit, which is where marshmallow fruit dip comes in. Not only does it taste amazing, it also makes your snack of fresh fruit a bit more filling to get you through the day.
Cream Cheese Substitutions:
There really is only one good substitution for cream cheese in this recipe, and that is mascarpone. Feel free to substitute with this if needed 1:1.
Serving Suggestions for Marshmallow Fruit Dip:
You can serve this dip with any and all of your favorite seasonal fruit! Some of our favorites include:
We have provided so many flavor options with this recipe, and they are all delicious!:
- Orange: Mix in 2 tablespoons of orange juice concentrate for a bright, citrusy flavor.
- Berry: Instead of using regular plain cream cheese, use 8 ounces of Strawberry or Blueberry cream cheese spread.
- Honey Cinnamon: Beat in 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Pumpkin Spice: Beat in 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree along with 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice OR 1 teaspoon cinnamon + 1/4 tsp nutmeg + 1/4 tsp ginger + pinch cloves
- Jello Fruit Dip: Beat in 3 ounces of Jello powdered mix. Fun flavor options include cherry, black cherry, mango, lemon-lime, peach, pineapple, green apple, grape, and fruit punch.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
If you like this recipe, you may be interested in these other delicious summer inspired snack recipes: