We eat a lot of homemade chicken nuggets in our house. The kids love them. The adults love them. Everyone is happy. In our house, we love a little heat, so I decided to do a fun variation on my standard chicken nugget and do a hot sauce version. We love it! Seriously, even the kids.
These can also be frozen unbaked and popped in the oven on a busy night. Add 5-10 minutes to the baking time. Ditch the drive through and give homemade chicken nuggets a try. You might fall in love.
I am a huge fan of Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce. It’s seriously the best. And no, they aren’t paying me to say that and I actually don’t have a working relationship with them at all (not for lack of trying). Still, I use their hot sauce in so many of my recipes because it really is the best.
My Other Recipes
Watch the video where I show you a full length demonstration on how to make this recipe. I have an entire YouTube Channel full of hundreds of cooking videos where I show you how to easily make restaurant quality recipes at home.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
- 2 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim chicken breast of any fat. Cut into 1-inch, nugget sized pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan, salt, and Italian seasonings.
- In another small bowl, pour in the buffalo hot sauce and melted butter. Whisk to combine.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the hot sauce/butter and then roll them around in the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure they are good and coated.
- Places the coated chicken nuggets onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until the nuggets are browned and cooked through.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox ?
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!