A soft and moist peanut butter muffin with swirls of Nutella. Peanut Butter Nutella Muffins are what muffin heaven looks like!
Oh yeah. You know you are drooling. Peanut butter muffins with Nutella swirled throughout. It is like heaven in your mouth. Can this seriously be a breakfast? They are so incredibly good straight from the oven. Make them when you have a few people home, preferably a number divisible by 12 so there isn’t any fighting, and watch them disappear. It’s like magic.
Peanut Butter Nutella Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 spoonfulls Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, or put in muffin liners.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir.
- Add in yogurt, buttermilk, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir until everything is mixed in.
- Divide thick batter among the 12 muffin spots. They'll be about 2/3 full.
- Place 1 tablespoon of Nutella on top of each. Use a toothpick to swirl the Nutella around. Make sure you do it all the way to the bottom so there is Nutella throughout.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes.
My Other Recipes
It can be a pain to measure sticky ingredients like peanut butter. A handy trick is to first spray the measuring cup with nonstick spray, that way your sticky ingredient is less likely so stick and will slide out much easier.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox!
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!