Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls can be made with any combination of whatever you have left in your fridge, and can be dipped in your favorite gravy or cranberry sauce. Stovetop frying, baking, and air fryer instructions included!
We are always looking for creative ways to use our Thanksgiving leftovers. We love a good turkey and cranberry sandwich, but let’s be honest, we’re a bit bored with it. After years of eating nothing but leftover sandwiches, we decided to experiment with other ways to use up those leftovers. Thanksgiving leftover pizza sure was fun, but we are even more excited about leftover egg rolls. Customize your egg rolls to your favorite Thanksgiving food, and they are sure to be a hit!
Favorite Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls Combinations:
You can feel free to make any of our favorite combinations, or experiment and make up your own! Some of our favorites include:
- Turkey+stuffing+mashed potatoes dunked in gravy
- Ham+yam dunked in gravy
Grab the leftover pumpkin or apple pie and wrap some of it up! Wrap it, fry it, and drizzle with caramel sauce and whipped cream.
Air Fryer Instructions:
Generously spritz your wontons with oil and air fry at 350 degrees until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
Generously spritz or baste your wontons with oil or butter and bake in an oven preheated to 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
Storage and Reheating Instructions:
These are best eaten fresh, but you can store your leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in an oven preheated to 375 degrees until warmed through.
If you like this recipe, you may be interested in these other delicious holiday recipes:
- Juiciest Turkey Recipe Ever
- Basic 3 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Traditional Sausage Stuffing
Watch the video below where Caytlin will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups stuffing
- 2 cups cubed, cooked ham
- 2 cups yams or sweet potatoes
- 2 cups cranberry sauce
- 2 cups turkey gravy for dipping
- 20 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Spoon about 4 tablespoons of your choice of ingredients into the egg roll wrapper diagonally.
- Brush the edges of the wrapper with a little bit of water. Roll and fold the wrapper by taking the exterior corner one at a time and folding it inwards, gently pressing to ensure that it will not come undone. Lay flap side down until they are ready to fry.
- Heat cooking oil In a large skillet over medium-high heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully place the uncooked egg rolls, flap side down, into the hot oil.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes until the exterior is more golden in color, occasionally turning in the oil.
- Remove and let any excess oil drain off onto a paper towel and let cool.
- Dunk into the gravy or cranberry sauce and enjoy!