If you are looking for a quick treat that is a cinch to pull together, but is also somewhat elegant and impressive, well, look no further. This chocolate bark will only take 5 minutes of your time, but will produce an elegant treat.
Pomegranate-Orange Chocolate Bark
- 10 oz semi-sweet or 60& cacao chocolate chips
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons diced candied orange peel
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 15 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate chips are almost all melted. Stir until remaining chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate out on the prepared baking sheet into about an 8x10 inch rectangle. Immediately sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and candied orange peel.
- Refrigerate until hard, about 1 hour. Break into pieces. Store at room temperature.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox 😃
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!