12 chicken drumsticks
Salt and pepper
4 tablespoons butter, softened
2 teaspoons tarragon, finely chopped
1 tsp dijon mustard per drumstick (12 tsp)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a jelly roll pan (or other baking pan of choice).
2. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper.
3. Combine softened butter with tarragon.
4. Rub down each drumstick with dijon mustard and tarragon-butter mixture.
5. Cook at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes. Check with a meat thermometer to ensure it has been cooked to the advised 165 degrees.
For the Pasta:
1 lb linguine
1 tsp olive oil
4 shallots, diced
1 lb mushrooms, sliced
4 T butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup tarragon, chopped
2 cups milk or half and half
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute shallots and mushrooms in olive oil in a large fry pan over medium high heat, about 7 minutes until mushrooms and onions are cooked through.
3. Add in butter and allow to melt. Then add in garlic and saute for another 1 minute.
4. Add in tarragon and give the pan contents a quick toss. Add in milk and allow to simmer until pasta is ready.
5. Pour mushroom sauce over linguine and serve hot.