Sign in and save recipe to your profile.Sign In
- 1/2 lb bacon chopped
- 1 white onion diced
- 15 to 30 ounces frozen hash browns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large, oven-safe skillet, cook onion and bacon over medium heat until bacon is crispy.
- Add in hash browns season with salt and pepper. Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the hash browns. Use a spoon to create 6 small wells in the potato mixture. Crack eggs into holes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook 10 minutes, until egg whites are set.