Delicious Nutella and marshmallow cream sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies. My Nutella Cream Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies are to die for!
You don’t need this recipe.
Repeat: you don’t need this recipe.
I kept telling myself that over and over, but the thought of this cookie kept coming back to me again and again and finally I couldn’t resist anymore. Here I am now. You take two chocolate chip cookies, spread one with marshmallow cream and the other with nutella and sandwich them together. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that these are ridiculously good, ridiculous being the key word. Seriously, no one needs this recipe, and yet everyone does. I’m torn! It’s ridiculous! But sometimes I just need a little bit of ridiculous food in my life. Because it’s dang tasty! Gah! It’s too delicious. Now you have to try it.
Be careful watching the video too. It’ll make you drool ridiculous amounts.
Nutella Cream Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar tightly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
You’ll also need:
- Marshmallow Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together fat, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Stir in baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until it forms a nice dough. Stir in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Use a large spoon to portion out a small cookie size. Use your hands to quickly shape into a dough ball and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Make 48 small cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until starting to get a kiss of golden brown.
- Remove and cool on the sheet for 3 to 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled completely, spread the bottom of one cookie with marshmallow cream and the bottom of another with nutella and sandwich together.