Million Dollar Skillet S’mores pack in all your favorites into one dessert: oreos, cookie dough, peanut butter cups, and s’mores! This indulgent dessert is ready in 10 minutes!
This recipe came to me in a dream. No joke. It really did! I mean, I dream about food way more than the average person, but I really did dream about this recipe. When I woke up in the morning I knew I had to make it! And guess what? It really is the stuff dreams are made of! This indulgent dessert has everything I love: oreos, peanut butter cups, and cookie dough jam packed into a s’mores dessert. This is love at first sight. It’s ooey and gooey and oh so delicious!
As written, the recipe is for a 10 inch skillet. You can always cut it in half for a smaller skillet or add a bit extra for a larger skillet. It is meant to be eaten as a dip so it’s great to share, but I won’t judge you if you eat it all by yourself. I mean, it’s ready in under 10 minutes which means it’s prime for eating your feelings. I get that. No judgement.
They do sell cookie dough balls in some grocery stores. It’s sold as an ice cream topping. If you can’t find it, you can easily buy commercial cookie dough in a package (think Pillsbury) and just roll the balls yourself. Commercial cookie dough is generally safe to eat. Freezing the balls is important so that they don’t cook at all when they go in the oven. Trust me, you want to keep that cookie dough raw. Hello! Everyone knows raw cookie dough is better than cooked!
Watch the video below where I walk you through every step of this recipe. I mean, you really should watch it just to drool over it. Once again, no judging. While you are drooling you can check out the 250+ more recipes over on my YouTube Channel. It’s drool heaven over there!
Million Dollar Skillet S’mores
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 1 cup oreos, broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen cookie dough balls
- 2 cups marshmallows, cut in half
- graham crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Swirl melted butter around the bottom of an 8-inch cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, oreo bits, and cookie dough balls around the bottom of the pan, mixing together.
- Top with halved marshmallows to cover the top.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 6-8 minutes until chocolate has melted and marshmallows start to brown.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers to dip into the chocolate marshmallow goodness.