Keep the oven off with chocolate chip cookie bars made in the slow cooker! Slow cooker desserts are the best!
You ever find yourself in that conundrum where you have a craving for chocolate chip cookies, but don’t want to turn on your oven? I’ve got your solution. These chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy and oven-free solution to your craving problems. It’s a cross hybrid between a blondie and a chocolate chip cookie. I used a combination of white chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips, but feel free to use whatever combination you’d like! Peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, toffee bits, or even your favorite candy bar crushed up will make for a killer treat. The possibilities are endless!
Check out the video where I show you all my tips and trips for baking treats in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar, tightly packed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips, any flavor
- Line a slow cooker with aluminum foil to create a foil bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together melted butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add in vanilla extract and eggs and stir again until smooth. Stir in salt and flour until well combined.
- Pour batter into the bottom of a foil lined slow cooker. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Secure a paper towel under the lid of the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 2½ to 3 hours until set in the middle. Use the aluminum foil to remove the cookies from the slow cooker. Cool at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox 😃
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!