A cheesy pepperoni pizza dip made with a cream cheese base and topped off with pizza sauce and plenty of gooey cheese!
Servings: 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1 cup pizza/marinara sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Mini pepperonis
- Corn chips crackers, and/or toasted baguette slices, for dipping.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Combine softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and crushed red pepper in a large bowl.
Stir well, until completely combined.
Spread evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9-10" pie plate or cast iron pan, making sure to press mixture up against the sides of the pan.
Spread evenly with marinara sauce.
Cover with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
Top with mini pepperonis.
Bake on 375F for 25-30 minutes
Serve while hot, crispy baguette bites, crackers, and corn chips are all great dipping options!
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 567mg | Potassium: 207mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 23.8% | Vitamin C: 2.6% | Calcium: 27% | Iron: 3.9%