This is the ultimate guide for dying Easter eggs. Learn how to dye Easter eggs with food coloring or natural colors.
Natural Dye Instructions
You can easily create your own natural dyes for Easter Eggs.
- Use this color guide and place the designated item into a saucepan.
- Pour 2-3 cups of water over and bring to a boil. Add in 1 tablespoons vinegar.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10-30 minutes, until desired color is achieved.
- Strain liquid dye into a container for dying eggs and discard solids.
- Soak boiled eggs in liquid 30 minutes - 24 hours, or until eggs reach desired color.
1 cup chopped purple cabbage
1 cup red onion skins
1 cup shredded beets
1 cup yellow onion skins
2 tablespoons ground turmeric.