Spicy Chicken, Green Bean, and Potato Lettuce Cups
These Spicy Chicken, Green Bean, and Potato Lettuce Cups make an awesome healthy weeknight dinner that's ready in under 30 minutes!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast boiled, roasted, or rotisserie
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb gold or purple potatoes thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh green beans cut into 2" pieces
- 6 green onions cut into 1" pieces
- 2 jalapeños thinly sliced
- 2 heads butter lettuce
- Microgreens for topping
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet or two medium skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
Add in the sliced potatoes and chopped green beans and green onions. Stir occasionally until lightly charred and the potatoes are tender 7-10 minutes.
While the vegetables are cooking whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Once the potato mixture is done add the chicken and jalapeños to the skillet and toss with the dressing. Divide into lettuce cups and top with microgreens before serving.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 812mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2375IU | Vitamin C: 33.6mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3mg