Dill Pea and Cucumber Salad (Our Sweet Basil Kitchen Cookbook Review)
This tangy Dill Pea and Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and perfect for picnics, potlucks, and weeknight dinners. This is one of those salads you'll make again and again!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 cups fresh peas
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
Combine peas, cucumbers, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and refrigerate 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegars, and garlic. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
Pour everything over the veggies and sprinkle with dill and pepper flakes. Serve immediately or cover and serve within the hour. The cucumbers will start to pickle if you wait too long.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 781mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 27.9mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg