Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie
This Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie is designed to make ahead for an easy, on-the-go breakfast that will fill you up and provide you with some nutrition along the way.
Servings: 4 Pints
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- *sweetener of choice
- Low-Sugar = 1 tablespoon powdered Stevia
- Natural Sugar = 4 pitted medjool dates
- Refined Sugar = 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (choose only one of the sweetener options).
Pour into four pint-sized mason jars, or eight half-pint mason jars. Screw on lids and refrigerate overnight. Smoothie will thicken as it stands.
Serve smoothies cold. Smoothies stay good in the fridge for about 1 week.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 396mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 19065IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 407mg | Iron: 2.6mg