Cucumber Tomato Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad is a super simple healthy salad that packs a punch of flavor. You'll love the delicious lemon dill dressing!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 English cucumbers diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill minced
In a large bowl, toss together cucumber, tomatoes, and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and dill.
Pour over cucumbers and toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 345mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 24.1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.8mg