Easy Classic Pasta Salad
Classic cold Italian Pasta Salad with a homemade Italian dressing is the perfect potluck or summer side dish. It's easy to make and everyone always loves it!
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces fresh mini mozzarella cheese balls halved
- 1/2 - 1 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup mini pepperonis
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is cooled.
In a large mixing bowl, make your dressing by whisking together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, sugar, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
Add cooked pasta in with the Italian dressing. Toss with tomatoes, mozzarella, olives, mini pepperonis, pepperoncinis and onion.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 20.6mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1.7mg