Caprese Avocado Salad
Caprese Avocado Salad is light, refreshing, and super easy to make with all of the flavors of traditional caprese plus avocado for added creaminess. It will be a huge hit at any picnic, potluck, or backyard barbecue!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 pint red cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 pint yellow cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large avocados pitted, peeled, and diced
- 8 ounces mini mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, toss together red tomatoes, yellow tomatoes, diced avocado, mini mozzarella balls, and basil.
In another small microwave safe bowl, heat honey for 15-20 seconds in the microwave to thin out. Whisk together with white balsamic and olive oil.
Pour dressing over tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper (to taste) and toss to combine.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 536mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 24.1mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1.1mg