Easy Chimichurri Sauce
This easy to make Chimichurri Sauce is perfect to use as a marinade or to accompany beef and grilled meats. Full of fresh herbs and tangy vinegar, it brings a zesty flavor with a tiny hint of heat.
Servings: 1 cups
- 2 cups fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon. dried oregano
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
In a food processor blender, combine the parsley leaves, garlic, cloves, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lemon juice.
Pulse on high until pureed.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 4.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 0.25g | Sugar: 0.08g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 7.6mg | Calcium: 9.6mg | Iron: 0.4mg