Spicy Szechuan Shrimp and Broccoli
Spicy Szechuan Shrimp and Broccoli is a super easy way to enjoy this American Chinese takeout favorite at home and it's ready in just 15 minutes!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
- 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets thawed
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together water, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, honey, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Pour in cooking oil and add in broccoli and shrimp. Pour sauce over.
Toss and allow shrimp to cook until it turns pink. Turn off heat and stir in green onions. Serve hot.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 285mg | Sodium: 1592mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Vitamin C: 46.9mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 3mg