Slow Cooker Chinese Hot and Sour Soup
Slow Cooker Chinese Hot and Sour Soup makes it super easy to make your American Chinese restaurant favorite at home.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 8 cups 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup canned bamboo shoot strips
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 square firm tofu cubed
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Pour chicken broth into a 5 to 8 quart slow cooker. Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, ginger, sriracha, white pepper, sugar and tofu.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
Stir in cilantro and green onions just before serving. Serve hot.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1418mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1.3% | Vitamin C: 22.1% | Calcium: 8% | Iron: 8.6%