– In a small mixing bowl, whisk together water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, ginger, garlic, honey, and cornstarch. Set aside.
– Cube and place chicken in a bowl with the corn starch, salt and pepper. Toss until chicken is well coated.
– Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in cooking oil and sesame oil and add in chicken. – Toss and allow chicken to cook until it starts to brown, about 8-10 minutes.
– Add in garlic, broccoli, and bell peppers and let the veggies sauté alongside the chicken for another 5 minutes.
– Once veggies have started to soften, add in the sauce mixture and cashews and continue to cook over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Sauce will thicken.
– Serve over rice and garnish with sliced green onions