Easy Bacon Nutella Souffle plus 23+ More Nutella Recipes
- 1 teaspoon butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease two 6-ounce ramekins with butter and sprinkle with a little bit (1/2 teaspoon) of sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip together nutella, heavy cream, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- Pour egg whites into the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip on a high speed. Gradually poor in 1 tablespoon sugar while whipping. Continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Pour egg whites over Nutella mixture. Gently fold together. Once it is almost completely incorporated, fold in crumbled bacon.
- Pour batter into prepared ramekins.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
My Other Recipes
15. Coconut Nutella Pudding Cake from 365 Days of Crockpot
16. Nutella Banana Muffins from Butter With A Side of Bread
18. Nutella Caramelized Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwich from Like Mother Like Daughter
21. Nutella Hot Chocolate from Real Mom Kitchen
22. Nutella Krispie Treats from Jamie Cooks It Up!
24. Peanut Butter Nutella Muffins from The Stay At Home Chef
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox!
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!