The Best Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken takes just minutes to get in the oven for an easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It’s super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper. It’s a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia.
What is lemon pepper seasoning made of?
Lemon pepper seasoning is made from a combination of dried lemon zest, black pepper, and salt. To make your own, simply combine 2 parts dried lemon zest to 1 part ground black pepper, and 1 part salt.
What is a good side dish for lemon pepper chicken?
Since Lemon Pepper Chicken is super easy to make, it helps to have a super easy side dish to go with it. Here are some great easy side dish recipes that you can mix and match to go with your chicken:
- Perfect Roasted Asparagus
- The Best Roasted Broccoli Ever
- Super Easy Olive Oil Pasta
- Easy Cheesy Rice Pilaf
Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe, including tips and tricks along the way. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube, Facebook Watch, or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Best Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon juiced (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Lay chicken breasts out into baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and rub with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Season chicken with mixture, coating all sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve hot. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and lemon slices (optional).
Get New Recipes Sent To Your Inbox!
Join my newsletter and get new mouth watering recipes sent directly to you weekly!