This easy chicken dinner only requires 7 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep. It’s both an easy and delicious dinner.
Sometimes you just need a really easy dinner. This recipe is designed for those nights when you just need to throw something together. We all have those days! It’s tasty, it’s easy, and you can serve it over rice or pasta. Throw some veggies on the side and you have yourself a complete meal. I tested out several version of this recipe, and this is the one we liked the best. It was also the most simple. Go figure! I hope your family enjoys this easy meal as much as we did.
Watch this short video where I show you just how easy this recipe is.
Baked Honey-Dijon Chicken
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 pound mushrooms sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- Lay chicken breasts out in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together dijon mustard, honey, and tarragon. Brush over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle mushrooms over chicken. Season everything generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.