1. It may not be the prettiest picture, but this really is the best broccoli of my life. My husband doesn’t particularly care for broccoli and even he was hooked. I even wrote a post myself about it with a consolidated recipe.
2. How about soup? I absolutely love this Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White Cheddar Soup from Closet Cooking. It is super easy to make, and oh so delicious.
3. Jessica over at How Sweet It Is did it again when she came up with this delicious take on grilled cheese. Blackberry Basil Smash with Fontina? Oh baby! I loved it!
5. I’m willing to give the more daring recipes a try. You know, the ones that sound weird. I tell you what, this one may sound a little different, but it tastes amazing! Caramelized Pineapple Quesadillas with Strawberry Salsa.
6. Karly over at Buns In My Oven changed my life when I found this Brownie Recipe. They are unbelievable. I will never, ever use another brownie recipe. This one is IT. Even if I want to make some crazy concoction with caramel or something, I will always use this recipe for my base.
7. I’ll disclose that I have a personal relationship with this particular blogger, but she’s my sister and there’s no one who is harder on her recipes than I am (with great love, of course!) She has put together the Perfect Chocolate Cookie. I’ve had several chocolate cookie recipes fail myself, but I tell you what, I will vouch for this one 100%. You need this recipe.
8. Making your own syrup is always delicious, but this Buttermilk Caramel Syrup is really something special. I created my own recipe and added a teaspoon or two of cinnamon to it and it tastes like liquid cinnamon rolls. Oh baby, I count this stuff as dessert.
9. If you haven’t had this Cookie Dough Dip yet you are truly missing out. This is the third recipe from How Sweet It Is to make the list. I don’t know how she does it, but she’s definitely one of my favorite bloggers.
10. We’ll round out the list with one of my own since it came about from a Pinterest post. Many thanks to The Vegan Stoner for an easy dessert. It is like eating a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Yum, yum, chocolate peanut butter bars. And it is only 3 ingredients.