Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast
Oh, and this recipe comes from my cookbook! You could always buy yourself a copy as a present to yourself. Slow cooked meals all year long!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Slow Cooker Time: 6 hours
1. Put bread pieces into the slow cooker. Toss together with cream cheese and white chocolate chips.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and heavy cream until all of the eggs are incorporated.
3. Add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the egg mixture. Whisk until combined.
4. Pour the egg mixture over bread in the slow cooker.
5. Cook on low for 6 hours.
6. Serve plain or topped with your favorite syrup or whipped cream.
Need more great Christmas morning breakfast ideas? Check out this post for more great recipes!